- To provide a welcoming, happy, safe and secure environment for the children at the beginning and end of the school day.
- To provide a range of activities for the children to enjoy
- To provide affordable childcare for parents/carers
The Extended Club Supervisor is Ms Woods, with support from Mrs Porter
Our Extended School Club runs an afternoon session Monday - Thursday during term time.
The Club is open 3.30 pm - 5.00 pm to all children from St Bernadette Pre-School to Year 6.
The cost of the afternoon session is £7:00.
At the end of the afternoon session, children must be collected promptly by a named person. Please note that sessions do not continue beyond 5.00 pm. As is the norm for after school clubs, a charge of £1.00 will be levied for each additional minute.
Children are provided with a drink and a snack for the afternoon session.
A Registration Form must be completed for each child.
To book a place for your child -
- complete a Booking Form ticking which sessions you would like your child to attend
- Pass to the School Office who will then confirm a place has been booked for your child(ren)
- Sessions are to be booked and paid for in advance if possible, using the School Gateway app
- If your child wishes to leave the Club, then please advise the Office/Extended Club Supervisor in writing
- If your child is unable to attend, please give 24 hours notice to the Office.
- If your child is absent due to illness, there will be no charge.
- IF YOUR CHILD IS ABSENT AND NO NOTICE IS GIVEN, YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THAT SESSION.
- As the Extended School Club is self-funding, there are no concessions offered.
- Inset Days
- During school closure days, there will be no Extended School Club.
- Our preferred payment method is by SchoolComms, our online payment system.
- Extended School Club sessions are input onto the school’s internet payment system – ‘SchoolComms’ daily so you can see how much your child owes at any time and payments are simple using the School Gateway app on your ‘phone or tablet.
- With the convenience of the ‘SchoolComms’ you can monitor your child’s outstanding balance and pay for Extended School Club sessions whenever you like. We ask that payment is made in advance of any bookings. If payments are not received, your child may be unable to secure a place