Telephone : 0117 377 2373
Write to us at:
St Bernadette Catholic Voluntary Aided Primary School
Telephone: 0117 377 2373
Contact school office Geraldine Wise for queries
- Please telephone the school on the first morning if you child is going to be absent due to illness.
- Please telephone the school if your child is going to be late for school – this may be due to a prearranged appointment (e.g. doctor/dentist)
- Please ensure that the school has up to date contact details – home telephone numbers, mobiles and email addresses.
- The school uses a texting service and emailing service to contact parents.
- Paper copies of the information contained within this website are available.