Anne Alston from the Bristol University of the West England visited Year 5 to talk about Roald Dahl.
Year 5 trip to Farrington Farm
Follow in the footsteps of Jesus in living and learning
Come to our school ready to learn
Respect each other
Respect our environment
Teacher: Mrs Liz Colville
Teaching Assistants: Mrs Rachael Chinnock, Mrs Jo Cooksley
Key Performance Indicators
Academic Year 2018/19
Academic Year 2017/18
Maths Newsletters 2017/18
Academic Year 2016/17
Academic Year 2015-16
Academic Year 2014-15
- Please support the Catholicity of the school.
- Please encourage the high expectations we have of the children. That they come to school “Ready to Learn”.
- Please make appointments at the office in order to see a teacher (please make the teacher your first port of call).
- Please ensure that the correct uniform is worn, including and proper school shoes.
- Please ensure your child brings their reading book to school everyday.
- Spellings & Tables – To be learnt for Mondays.
- Mondays – Hand in homework.
- P.E kits – To be brought in on Monday and taken home on Friday (Navy shorts & white T- Shirt).
- Jewellery - only ear studs are appropriate for school.
Your support and efforts are greatly appreciated. Working together to make St. Bernadette the school it is.