Follow in the footsteps of Jesus in living and learning
Come to our school ready to learn
Respect each other
Respect our environment
Teacher: Ms Sarah Dickins
Teaching Assistant: Mrs Kay Talbot, Mrs Rachael Chinnock
How you can help at home?
- Ensure your child is reading with or to an adult, on a daily basis.
- Offer support with homework (X Tables, Spellings, Maths)
Days to remember:
- PE kits to be brought into school on Monday and taken home on Friday.
- Homework is set on Monday and should be returned the following Monday.
- Reading Books and Homework Diaries are to be brought into school every day.
Many thanks for your support.
Key Performance Indicators
Academic year 2018/19
Academic Year 2017/18
Maths Newsletters 2017/18
Academic Year 2016/17
Academic Year 2015-16
Academic Year 2014-15